Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home Sweet Home

There’s no place like home…Even if your home is not as big as a mansion or as beautiful as those in magazines, as long as it is home, it is the place where the heart lays. For me, my home gave me a lot of memories as I grew up in this place and it has the same age as me, 24 years. Lots of change it has been underwent same as me. What make it so special is, the people inside the house: my BIG family. I think this will be the same with other people. For example, a small village house with 10 people inside will still be happy as long as they got each other and be together.

In my house, I feel secure and comfortable. I can hold myself from going outside to the city or shopping at Kuala Lumpur coz I have soldiers of the house, he…they are very reliable, yeah right. Just look at the pictures, what are they doing to make the house become the noisiest one in Lorong Mawar Putih 1. But now, they all grow up already, and going into the phase of manhood, but still acting like small kids occasionally.







There are lots of differences in the area of my house nowadays compared to when I was kid. Previously, our row will be filled with laughing and shouting of children from the neighborhood, playing ‘sukaneka’ at my house’s field every evening. But now, as most of us are grown up, the place became very busy occasionally only when wedding ceremonies are held. How I miss my childhood time. No stress no worries…




No comments:

Post a Comment