Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SURGICAL EXAMS...


Alhamdulillah, I've reached another year of maturity today, turning into 24 years old. Maybe that's make today lighten a bit after a quite devastating (again) experience of surgical exam. 'De javu' is an impression of having seen or experienced something before. That's what I felt when I was taking my shortcase this morning, with the same lecturer, and similar type of case that caused me severe mental block and anxiety...what a bad experience..phew, than I've got to reexamine, but yet I'm not satisfied with my performance, I knew I could do better than that.. but when I look back, there must be always 'hikmah' in all these.. I should learn from mistake...



“My past is my wisdom to use today. . . my future is my wisdom yet to experience. Be in the present because that is where life resides.”
Gene Oliver quotes (Former American baseball player b.1935)


“One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.”


May Allah guide me to presevere and steadfast in this journey of world.Ameen...

No comments:

Post a Comment