Thursday, August 7, 2008

Season In the Sun

Few days ago, I accompanied my friend to distribute her wedding cards to our previous high school teachers.. The funny thing about me is, I tend to call them Dr coz it has been a routine for me to call my lecturers back at Kuantan as Dr (well they are medical doctors). This shows that I have the same impression and respect to all that has taught me, regardless their background of education, Thank You Teachers and Doctors.







When I step back to my school, looking at the same building but with some add up here and there (especially the plants and ponds, Well done Pn Fuziah!), it seems like a playback for me, when I was at the school 7 years ago. Time past away very fast, it seems just like few years back I was still wearing the school uniform and going to biology labs and doing experiments with my fellow friends. When I met the teachers, it was like a new spirit and courage for me to go on and be success in this life, realizing how big their hope toward us. Some of my friends said that I was the teacher’s pet back then but I don’t think so. I wish I could rejuvenate myself and gather back all the energy and courage I’ve had when I was young… have passion with what I’m doing…Cayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment