Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TRIP TO MELAKA (9th – 10th April 2008)


It's nice to remember the nice memories we had in life, especially during the hard time, so that we won't be gloomy and depress all the way. So let's me tell some of the nice things I had during my 4th year break...

I began my 4th year holiday with a 2 days trip to Melaka with my friends. We were staying in a very sweet and comfortable bungalow, Sweedish and Scotland types of houses. I’ve planned to build a house like those one when I’ll have big money later J. We were swimming in the pool in front of the bungalow yards, do some presentations at night, watching fireworks (very big one and close up too) and went to Pusat Cerapan, learning more on the planets and stars. It was a very eye opening and creates conscience among us on the beautiful and structured creation of Allah s.w.t. The sky and all its contents are the evidence of The Almighty of Allah s.w.t., these will increase our knowledge in our Creator. Then why they (non-believers) are not looking at the sky above? Allah mentioned in the Qur’an:

“Do they not consider the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and whatever things Allah has created, and that may be their doom shall have drawn nigh; what announcement would they then believe in after this?” (Al-A’raaf: 185)

May we all be steadfast in the right path and given guidance by Him for a good life in this world and the Hereafter. Ameen…

No comments:

Post a Comment