Sunday, October 25, 2009

Houseman vs. Medical Student

Hm, it has been quite some times since my last entry, which was before i began my housemanship, almost 4 months back. Now i'm finishing my first posting, lots of things happened throughout these 4 months, but i just ain't got the time to put many entries here, part of it coz too tired with housemanship life. Anyway, my first posting: OnG, the least posting i want to be but now I'm thankful for being here coz the risk of me floating as a medical officer here is very unlikely :)
I need to write an essay on Housemanship vs Medical Student, which is one this of compulsory requirement for all house officers before they are leaving this department. It's not a difficult essay for me though I just being a doctor officially for 4 months, but I've gained few important points here in HKL:
  1. Responsibility
  2. Accountability
  3. Resilience
  4. Maturity
  5. Sincerity
As tomorrow is my working day, so i will elaborate on these 5 points after few days, of course before i submit my essay for evaluation, ahaks, just like someone will really read my essay, kwang kwang, gotta go now...

No comments:

Post a Comment